Change My Account To Admin

appleguy6142

Beta member
Hi!
I know the username and password for my admin account but it keeps saying 'windows explorer is restarting' because Limewire buggered it up! Anyway my other account still works, I want to get the guest account to be admin, I've been looking on youtube for ways but you need to be on admin which I do, I have time to open cmd but the command code never works, is there any other possibilities?? And if so is there any possibilities that I can do it from another computer in the network or on my guest account.
PLEASE HELP

Josh Robertson

PS: This is not for Hacking purposes, I will not use it at school or anywhere else like that!

Use remote desktop connection to connect to your comp from another comp.

If it does not work, then do you have any other admin accounts you can log in to?

EDIT: Also, you can try uninstalling limewire.

i can't, i need to be on admin AND i can't use remote desktop connection cuz my other pc is vista basic and the one thats playing up is a home premium, but thanx! I was wanting something in command prompt...don't worry, ill find a way! And Assuming u have windows vista, have you seen the 'ASP.NET' account if you go into account settings cuz its hidden on the logon screen.

i can't, i need to be on admin AND i can't use remote desktop connection cuz my other pc is vista basic and the one thats playing up is a home premium, but thanx! I was wanting something in command prompt...don't worry, ill find a way! And Assuming u have windows vista, have you seen the 'ASP.NET' account if you go into account settings cuz its hidden on the logon screen.

Nope I don't have Vista.

I don't think I'm allowed to post links, but you can Google around for some hacking tools on your other comp download them to a USB, log on to a normal account on the comp you wanna hack and there you go!

Good luck! ;)

Back
Top Bottom