CF! What is your proplem?

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Why dont most of you stop taking the P*ss out of Intel 24/7 thats all I see on this forums now a days, I aint even been on as much because everyone keeps yelling and moaning about Dell/Intel, well 1st I can tell you alot of facts about Dell and Intels.

Well 1st there both good.

Ok, when people by a computer they expect it to do as what they bought it for.

Intels would whip Amd on Business, Why? well look it up.

Dell is very cheap and is good for downloading Music and working on.

So in futur dont talk about Intel like its crap because its not, at least the workers work for people.

Second, the next person that caomplains/moans about dell or intel i want them to contact me or if you see people say it.

I want something sorted about this because alot of members have Intels/dell and your taking the piss out of them, so I dont want that happeing, not that I think I run/own this forums no, I do it for respect and to help people.

So dont complain and moan.

Thnx in advanced.

I like Intel, AMD and VIA. All three does the job. Dell towers aren't crap! If I could buy one and just upgrade the RAM and install a different OS, then, I would be happy with it. Plus, my god that they're quiet!

Who cares! The whole point of this place is too allow the free exchange of opinions. Personelly I think Dell are over priced and its about time they looked beyond outdated Intel solutions in their machines. Intels, while having some advantages are not keeping up with current consumer trends or technology, neither are they placing themselves competivly in the market.

Now you see Cobra ;), opinions that provoke debate are good for everyone, after all we all want the best our money can buy. But posting a load of Fanboy rubbish telling everyone to leave Intel and Dell alone because you say so, while not providing any evidence or insight as to why just makes you look like a muppet! ;)

Prove us all wrong with some REAL FACTS, I dare ya! :p

Rob, you just joined this place dude, I have been here long enough to fully understand everyone, I see post everyday taking the piss out of the company, did i say Oppinons, no i said PEOPLE ARE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF THEM you stupid kid.

Seti says> You're being rude kid. And to a new member that's not the impression we want to make. Settle down.

Back
Top Bottom