Centrino Vs Pentium 4

If you want a desktop replacement, get the Pentium 4. If you want a light, power-saving notebook good for business trips or traveling, get the Centrino aka Pentium M.

It's not for me it's my brother. I have never had the desire to get a notebook so I have never looked into it. He is getting a notebook because he can't fit a desktop in his apartment since he does tattoo's out of it. So he wants a desktop replacement.

LK, what do you mean by a "System of Technology"?

I would personally go for the Centrino if your loking at a notebook, as it has built in wi'fi, saves power and runs far more efficiently than a p4. At the moment intel are still the leaders in the mobile processor market, ecen though I personally prefer AMD for desktop use

CarpeNoctem said:
It's not for me it's my brother. I have never had the desire to get a notebook so I have never looked into it. He is getting a notebook because he can't fit a desktop in his apartment since he does tattoo's out of it. So he wants a desktop replacement.

LK, what do you mean by a "System of Technology"?
System of Technology means kind of like a System full of Technology :D Its not just a Processor, or just a Motherboard, or just chipsets, its everything all built to work efficiently and perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom