CD ripping software??

dmb51599

In Runtime
What is everyone here using to rip cd to MP3?? I am looking for a free download if possible. THANKS!!!

if you are using Windows then media player should be fine. Linux has many options like Rhythmbox, Amarok, and Grip. if you are looking for a way to change .wma files to mp3 format i've always had luck with just changing the file extension.

We don't do that here (or at least admit to it). The application is already on your computer. Google it.

I just use Windows Media Player's integrated burning suite. Works perfectly fine.

Deepburner's ripping software, Deepripper I beleive. It's small, simple, and works very well :D Oh, totally free, just like DeepBurner ;)

Yeah, I've used DeepBurner before. It works pretty good for burning audio cds. Try this program out. Its called CDBurner Xp Pro. It lets you burn pretty much any type of cd, and its still free. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

www.cdburnerxp.se

musicmatch is hella good...i usually get speed of 35x, and can rip a 80minute cd in about 1 minute! and windows media player is pretty good too.

There's a free program you can use...

Can't remember what it is, but its open source....

{finds it} CD-ex... its absolutely free, google it :)

I use iTunes, because if use WMA then I have to convert the music again to iTunes format to add them to my iPod. Anyways, you can use google, and you can be sure something good will appear.

Back
Top Bottom