Case Suggestions

Dangerouz123

Baseband Member
Hi i am wondering which case you guys think is better in terms of Airflow+Space+cable management...

Antec 900

OR

Cooler Master Storm Scout

both are mid tower cases and wondering which you guys think is better and upgradability... and is there any Dust filters i can put on the sidepanel of the case along with an intake fan to reduce dust inside the case, and link to the product would be nice too (newegg.ca or ncix.com)

i was thinking of going with the cooler master but it only has 2 fans, and the antec has huge 4 fans on it which is pretty nice...is ther any other dust filters out there that i can order from ncix.com since thats the place im gonna purchase all my stuff at once.

Edit: nvm found some dust filters on ncix.com :)

The Cooler Master case includes 3 fans. 1x 140mm in the front, 1x 140mm on the top, and 1x 120mm fan in back. You can also mount 2x 120mm fans in the side panel.

The reviews I find for the Cooler Master Storm show three 140mm fans. One in front one in the back and one on the top toward the back.

[edit]

I'm getting faster AR, almost beat you this time! :)

hmmm i looked at newegg for the cooler master storm scout and looked at the specs and it only listed 2 fans that are included in the case, so now im confused lol

oh ok lol, didnt bother to check ncix, is the top fan an exhaust or intake fan? cause i know the back is an exhaust and another question when i install 120mm fans without the dust filters and dusk starts to build up inside the case, could i use a Air compressor to clean it or will it damage the components?

An air compressor would be a little dangerous because of their tendency to contain moisture in the tank. Plus unless you back the regulator down to 30-40 PSI you might damage a capacitor.

However, I'm sure you've heard of "compressed air" cans. Perfectly safe.

Back
Top Bottom