case question

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
i have a sony pcv-rz32g and hate the case it is in, there is no room for upgrading is there any way i can buy a new case and put the motherboard and everything from the sony into the new case? or will they no fit?

is this a laptop if so it could be expesive just to swap casing around £160.
if its a desktop then no problem just buy another pc case

Please reduce your sig to the max of five lines, if you don't, I'll do it, suggestion; double up some items!
Thanks. [Mod]

Why does that matter? btw... assembler... shorten your sig... only up to 6 lines... or the mod's will have to do it themselves... yeah. No offense, but it's CF rules. Oh yeah, recon 16, it depends. Is the mobo screwed on or has it been welded in (or any other inmovable substance). because, if it's just screwed in, you can move it. But if it's welded or anything else, you're screwed.

Nik00117 said:
Yea dude um taking parts and putting them into a new case does not really matter.
it is a desktop... i am using my laptop now ( i am out of town) but i think the it is screwed ( i am not standing in front of it) but will any case bought from new egg or tigerdirect work?

r53s said:
What Os do you have...

Hahahahahaha, what the !?

Either way, it depends like jac006 said. You know, instead of going through all that trouble, you can just buy an external CD drive

eh eh?

recon 16 said:
how do i know if it is ATX?
ok now i know it is not ATX but if i get a mother board with a with socket 478 and a new case can i use all of my other hardware?

P.S. what would be a good motherboards price?

Back
Top Bottom