Case OVERHAUL

lhuser

Golden Master
I plan buy water cooling kit for my CPU, GPU, Northbridge and southbridge chipset.?

Also, I plan to mod my PSU, so I can have a Led fan instead of the black one and have a UV reactive acrylic casing, plus, I plan using an 80mm drill to put 2x80mm QUIET fans for cooling and 1x120mm QUIET fan for extra cooling.

Also, I plan using a Dremel for cuttinga big square and to inplant an acrylic window.

Here's a few questions:

1. Is water cooling safe when well done?
2. How oftenmust I change the water cooling or add water cooling kit? Can I find it at any local store?
3.How much CANADIAN money must I get?
4. Since I have a $250 budget, what can I get from www.tigerdirect.ca ?
5. Find what you want me to buy under my budget...since I am looking too

lhuser said:
1. Is water cooling safe when well done?

I honestly haven't heard of anyone having problems with water leaking. As long as you make sure the connections in the hose is tight leaking shouldn't be a problem.

2. How oftenmust I change the water cooling or add water cooling kit? Can I find it at any local store?

Most watercooling systems do not need to be changed very often. Probably 6 months or so in between changes is good.

3.How much CANADIAN money must I get?
4. Since I have a $250 budget, what can I get from www.tigerdirect.ca ?

$250 is a limited budget for what you plan to buy. The CPU and VGA waterblocks alone will cost in upwards of $200. There's the extra cost of the chipset waterblocks then you need the resonater on top of that. However, you can look at the Thermaltake Big Water cooling system which is quite cheap although it only cools the CPU.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1532937&Tab=0&NoMapp=0

Back
Top Bottom