case needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all really sick and tired of hearing your clueless posts around here. You give no thought to anything you say which will get you ended up in a dumpster one day with a black eye. So I'm with Dude on pushing a permanent ban for you.

That's it... You've gone to far. Can a Mod please close this thread and suspend Jarl until Review of a permanent ban for him can be made by mods?

Yeah well being a little religious douchebag will get YOU killed!

I guess we can add giving out threats to the list of crap you pull.

OP: justinupsm; you mentioned you have a budget of $500-600 but do you have a specific amount budgeted for a case--for instance, what does the rest of the build consist of that we need to fit around?

His threats really mean nothing he couldn't hurt a fly if his life depended on it

_______

Back on topic!

Justin, What's the church's specific needs? What will they mainly be doing on the PC? As that'll help give us a good budget and what part's would be needed for the build.

Jake, Dude I am REALLY sorry. That was my little brother who was on the computer while I was at dinner. I found him sitting at the computer screen and stopped him. Please forgive him and I do not believe any of what he said!

Dude........ Were not falling for those lies.... If anyone else falls for these lies well...... I dont wanna know what there IQ is :p

Look it wasn't me I swear. You can't tell me that you don't have a brother or know someone's brother who does things to piss people off or try to mess with their brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom