case cooling

have you considered a liquid/water cooling system? i've seen some other threads about it on here.

Best cooling would be an active water cooling system. Instead of using a radiator it uses active cooling to cool off the water. Hmm, I'm just gonna suspend my computer in some 3He, and evaporate it, that will fix ANY heating problems, and give you a supercooled computer, which means it would be much faster without even overclocking. That'd be pricy though =/

blind_reaper8 said:
YOUR IDEA IS GOLDEN... the day they make a computer/fridge... i'm gonna be the first to buy it...

fridge.back_large.jpg

:p

gaming_freak..

I found to just whack as many as I can in my case, evan if I had to secure them with cable ties. My case is only supposed to support 2 (back, front).
But it's got 7 now.

gaming_freak said:
well i have water cooling right now and it uses a radiator, how does active cooling work?
Eh, I forget exactly, but it passes a current through something and all the energy moves to one side of it, leaving the other side cool. But this might be directly placed on the processor, it's been awhile since I looked into this stuff so it's a little cloudy.

im not worried about my cpu though since its watercooled so it stays cool enough, i need better airflow for my chipset, i got a new heatsink for it today but i didnt see a big drop in temp so im gona reseat it tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom