Which case?

yeah and with Lian-Li you can get specail parts for them :D
but out of those two you have there the Antec is the best IMO. you could also look into thermaltake armor series

yeah and with Lian-Li you can get specail parts for them :D
but out of those two you have there the Antec is the best IMO. you could also look into thermaltake armor series

I agree, I was interested in the Antec 900 for my new rig and I think it was rudster816 who confirmed my decision to go and purchase it...only been running my new rig for about 4 days now and i'm still smiling everytime i look at it, the blue leds fill me with a warm blue glow inside :)

@rudster: cheers for the advice dude!

@Thelis: I'd 100% recommend the Antec case - I have a friend at uni with 2 rigs in Lian-Li cases they always remind me of german car makes, good strong build, reliable but on the other hand always plain, dull and boring looking, thats my 2 cents.

Alright guys, thank you for all the input. I have decided to go with the Antec 900 simply because so many people like it so much. That blue LED is the thing that convinced me the most lol.

I hope it fills you with the same blue warmth i get. oh and try and have some fun with the big top fan: i.e. try and float a malteaser ontop of it! :D

I'm so sick of my blue LEDs. Too generic. Once I get my water cooling, I'm gonna get some UV cathodes and some UV reactive coolant.

How cool would it be if those fans could switch colors as the day went on. So like when you turn it on, it is blue, 15 minutes later it turns greenish... Wow...

Edit: @Rudster: Mine? I have it all assembled, I am just rebuying some stuff that I do not like. My case is bulky and doesn't look too good so I decided to switch I also thought about getting a new heatsink for my E6600.

Back
Top Bottom