which case

Get the Aspire..
I have it and the size is all you need, its big as is and beautiful.

As far as the big full tower, the Thermaltake, I don't think you'd want a case that big.. lol.

Yeah, the Aspire is a great looking case, and is also good with cooling too (though I wish it had atleast one 120mm fan, and not all 80mm). Unless you have dual CPU's for example, you don't need a bigger case.

I got a Cute something or other with a massive 120mm fan at the front and two 80mm at the back, and it has so many spaces at the front, I didn't realise until I got home that it was too big for my desk!!! :p so yeah, thats fine, and it has room for 5 80mm fans in the case itself :p Plus a side one which are great for cooling things like the CPU and video card if its blowing out.

Get fan controllers, and you'll be fine mate, joke, they shouldn't be that loud, though it would be good if you did get fan controllers to minimze noise

alright i dont need one as big as the armor but i just liked the fact it had good air flow by the way is the aspire toolless because i like that it makes building the computer a hole lot easier

i think extended is bigger then regular motherboard form the armor case can hold both it just big enough to hold the extended atx

Back
Top Bottom