capture?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
hey, i was wondering what you guys would reccomend for taking stills out of video for example
i have a video clip that i recorded, and i wanna take a stil of a certain part for a picture

thanks

If it is the right file format, then you can go to start>accessories>windows movie maker. If it is not there, try and find it, trust me you have it. Go to inport video. Find your file, then play it. There is an option for taking a still picture. Or you can do a print screen then edit it. Both work

hmmm, print screen doesnt work (it makes a little window, and i cannot move the image
and i cannot seem to find that option in movie maker

Under the video screen (the video player where its played) is a button that has a camera on it. click on it and it takes a screenshot of what is on your video. Make sure your video is on the right spot.

1-wmm.jpg

Even though that is small. the red circle shows where it should be..What version of windows do you run?? The white space is there also because i hid my pictures to seal my identity :)

I haven't done screen capture of video in a while, I had a couple apps a few years ago, just checked my posts on another forum, unfortunately links are dead or redirecting will see if i can find a good link

www.microsoft.com
In the search engine on the page type in>>>
Movie Maker 2
It's a freebie by the way. If you don't have cable or dsl you're gonna be online for a while...

can't get a link, was looking for "Cam Studio" for full motion capture

the link from my old post redirects to a macromedia download page and it's not that app (was like 3 yrs ago)

i tried to google it, tried a few results, maybe app out of business
don't wanna reccommend something i haven't tested, sorry

Back
Top Bottom