can't get on newegg

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Any ideas? From my laptop I cannot access newegg. It jsut stays "loading". Happens on FF and IE. cleared everything i could think of, and am running a virus scan now... Any Ideas?

i'm not having any problem accessing it, so the sites up. Are you trying to get to it by way of a favorite or bookmark? if so, maybe try typing the url directly into the address bar. maybe your favorite or bookmark for it is corupt? probably less likely because it is happening for you in FF and IE.

no can't type it in either. And can't ping it. Tryied my girlfriends laptop on this network and she got on..

Have you tried pinging 216.52.208.185 (newegg IP)? Maybe there's a name resolution issue. I'm just shooting in the dark here. Maybe try flushing the DNS with ipconfig /flushdns .

can you access other sites alright? did it somehow get added to you restricted sites list....maybe your girlfriend put it in there to keep you from looking at stuff on newegg all the time...haha.

I get a reply from that IP, but if I ping www.newegg.com it times out and gives a different IP. I can connect to the main page with the IP you listed but nothing else will load.

I have restarted modem and router. Have yet to do ccleaner but I'l give that a shot next. Other sites are fine. It's only new egg, and only on my laptop...

after running ccleaner still nothing. I tried logging onto the admin account to see if it was an account thing, but nothing.

Back
Top Bottom