Can't get Flash Player to download...

Sooner

Baseband Member
When I go to the site and hit download, it does nothing. When I went to youtube to play a video it said I either did not have Java turned on (I do not know where to look for that) or no flash installed. I am running XP with Explorer 7. Thanks.

Why are you keep posting new topics about the same problem? This is the 3rd one now.

Simple, I have not got it resolved. Why do you keep reading it if you know it is the same post, simple, you are simple minded and an a$$hole.

Well Raffaz is right though. You really do need to keep it to a single thread. Multiple threads on the same subject makes it harder to keep track of and get the help you need.

is exsplorer 7 blocking your java run time if you actually have it, go to http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp and try to download it, if it wont download then your exsplorer 7 security feature is blocking it you will have to configue it to allow you to download it, the same could be said for flash player

Sooner said:
Well, that jerk needs a little bashing. What a worthless individual.
You're more worthless than him. You don't need to have multi threads for it. One's enough.

Raffaz is more valuable than you...and if you want help, google for the manual install.

Sooner said:
Simple, I have not got it resolved. Why do you keep reading it if you know it is the same post, simple, you are simple minded and an a$$hole.
I was trying to help you out you d*ck. The reason i said what i said was because if all your posts were together then people would know what had already been tried and wouldnt keep going through the same stuff, which would get you a solution quicker. The only a$$hole here is you.

Back
Top Bottom