cant get on anymore

minime

Baseband Member
hi
i had problems wit my monitor a while a go but that was sorted wit a new MB and now everytime i press the power on it gets to the windows logo and dat green bar at the bottom and then resets its self :confused: :confused: :confused:

plz help any sugestions

That's really weird. Can you get into safe mode? If you're overclocking, it could be unstable. Another possibility is that you're computer may be overheating if its hot in your room or its dusty in your case.

This is off topic, but are you on PBNation?

Can you boot into safemode? What were you doing on the computer before the problem started?

in safe mode i get to the user name and then it resets the temp is only 26 27 degrees

If you hit F8 to get to the Safemode options screen is one of the options "disable automatic restart on system failure" If so maybe it will get to an error screen that will help us.

That's really weird. Can you get into safe mode? If you're overclocking, it could be unstable. Another possibility is that you're computer may be overheating if its hot in your room or its dusty in your case.

This is off topic, but are you on PBNation?

wot is PBNation never heard of it before.
if i was over clockin how can i stop it

when i press F8 it dose not work
all i get is disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter
so now i dont even get the windows logo

Sounds like either your HDD is broken or you need to alter the boot order in the BIOS. Check the drives for floppy disks or pendrives aswell.

Back
Top Bottom