I'm new here and came to address an issue. Btw, I posted this issue on another site because I strongly need some assistance.
* Formatting with SD Formatter (says memory card is "write-protected")
* Formatting on Windows (PC) and Blackberry
* The "My Computer>Manage>Disk Management/Changing Path and Volume" method
I have a 4GB SanDisk MicroSD for a Blackberry Curve 8900, yet its capacity shows up as 1.30 TB on the computer, which is impossible. I'm pissed at myself because the card was working on Mass Storage Mode earlier (should've backed up the files), and I think yanking out the USB cable (from phone to computer) literally screwed my chances of seeing my data again. Smfh!
I seriously need help because I'm trying to do a normal/quick format successfully so I can recover all or at least most personal photos and videos that were/are on it. Something like a HDD Low-Level Format is NOT an option.
Did any of you ever had this issue? I'm quite worried.
Can anyone recommend any software (both free and commercial) and options to:
* Normally Format my card without ruining my changes of recovering data
* Recover my data after formatting?
P.S. - Please, if your answer is that I'm SOL, do not post it because I'll start feeling pissed and upset at myself. If you have any good suggestions, I beg you to post them and will thank you greatfully.
My last resort is going to a professional in the next 10 years when I have a nice income (yeah, I'm almost 18).