Cant find anywhere to buy a replacement wireless network card for my Slimline s7700n

kseh

Beta member
My computer is an HP Pavilion Slimline s7700n and my wireless network card broke :( so i need to buy a replacement card but i cant find anywhere to buy it :mad: the model of the original card that is broken is: Gemtek (thats the brand) model: WUBR-177G

I have seen several wireless desktop PC cards but i cant find any that will fit in my computer since its a Slimline s7700n and everything is smaller and more reduced on the inside :confused: :confused: :confused: SOMEONE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!! IM DESPERATE!!!!

first of all what inerface was your card and i have never heard of a computer that takes mini cards and mini hardware. they is one stander and it is final.

it is mostly likely a pci card. could you take a picture of the slot that the card was in. that would help alot

I Take it,It's a Mini PCI Card,It's a smaller version of PCI Cards but used in laptops,Does your old card look like card A or card B?

dsc00345gf7.jpg

Jeez if you guys would take 30 seconds to Google the model you'd find it's a mini atx. It takes what are called half height cards. A lot of network brand names whether hardwire or wireless have half height cards.

dude, try to get one with a low profile bracket or get one of these...

usb wireless adapter

and just to be safe, get the same brand as your wireless router, sometimes the different brands don't play nice together if you mix and match...

have you considered just
contacting HP?
and see if they can sell you one
or go to a local dealer
and see if they cant get it for you
it might not be cheap
or the cheapest
but you will know that you will have the correct part

Back
Top Bottom