Can't decide on exactly what monitor to get

mixtape425

Beta member
I have been thinking of upgrading from my 21"CRT to a 24" LCD.
I have been doing lots of research, and my budget is 400 before tax/shipping.
I have narrowed it down to two applicable choices:
Westinghouse L2410NM and the Samsung Syncmaster 245BW

Every time I think i've made up my mind, I read a negative review of the one I chose, and start getting nervous. Which do you guys think is better? If you hear other 24" monitor suggestions that would be helpful. Thanks a lot
mixtape

dont let the negative reviews make you indecisive. Every product out there will have some negative reviews. Reviews are pretty much opinioned wise (either that their previous one was better, or they just want to complain) or that it was an manufacturer defect, which happens about 1 out of 100,000.
i would go with the Samsung Syncmaster 245BW.

I got an Sceptre NAGAII, and theres a bunch of negative reviews, but i still got it because it looks nice, and so far, its working great, i dont know what others was talking about. heck, all my computer parts have negative reviews, but i still went with them because thats how bad i wanted it.

Try the Asus monitors..I personally like the one that starts with VK or something forgot the rest of the model id...but anyways, Asus if you want a good 24" screen.

If your on a budget and still want some performance and nothing cheapy, go with Viewsonic.

If you don't like Asus there's always Samsung which is pretty good.

If you want a cheap monitor go with BenQ.

Back
Top Bottom