Can you look at this potential laptop...

The HP and Lenovo notebooks I listed above are business notebooks. They're much more rugged than consumer notebooks, which is something I personally value.

Oh, I see. That certainly is something to consider! I've only owned Dell laptops, have no experience with any other brand. Thanks for your input!

you're not going to get an amazing graphics card on a laptop, the graphics cards on the dells are both as good as you're going to get on a laptop

Ok, that's good to know. I just want something decent enough to work well with video and photo/graphics editing programs.

of course you can buy alienware's and other extremely expensive laptops and get an amazing graphics card but if you're going for something that costs less than $2000 then you wont get top of the line graphics

of course you can buy alienware's and other extremely expensive laptops and get an amazing graphics card but if you're going for something that costs less than $2000 then you wont get top of the line graphics

That's bull. You can pick up a very nice system with powerful graphics for less than $2000.

Back
Top Bottom