Can you delete hotmail accounts?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I have loads of old hotmail accounts that I never use and I hate having loose ends so, is there any way to delete them?

:confused:

I think Hotmail accounts get deleted after a period of time. If I can remember, accounts are deactivated after a couple weeks or months of inactivity and get deleted after more months to a year... Email providers should have a link to delete accounts or something.

Lac3y said:
I have loads of old hotmail accounts that I never use and I hate having loose ends so, is there any way to delete them?

:confused:

Yes...
How to..
Close your hotmail account

Sign in to the Microsoft Passport Network if you're not signed in already.
Go to the MSN Account Services home page.
Click Customer Support.
Click Close your account.
Read the information provided on the page to verify that your want to close your account, and then click Continue.

woot..haha go me...:|

Well now ya'll do :p

But its pretty simple..its a matter of finding out and looking around for the info on the msn page..

But Lac3y, when closing down the account(s) just make sure you redirect all your info/email, like if you sign up say on CF you join and you use one of your hotmail address make sure you change the options *before* you close that sorten hotmail account or else you will be kinda..well stuck..It happend to me once so you learn from experince alright :eek:

Well that wouldn't make sense if we had the answer perfectly up there :p

Back
Top Bottom