CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAN

jack22 said:
Ok i agree with you, i just disagreed when you talked about using the 64-bit method

You just don't know what I'm talking about. Disregard yourself from this thread.

gibant1 said:
While Zen could have kept impartial, unfortunately he jumped on side with giancarlo with the Intel bashing. Really this should be called the AMD Computer Forum because member are allowed to openly attack intel owner not only without Admin jumping in but moderators joining in the attack.

One thing many of you seem to forget is my second rig. a 3400+ @ 2750Mhz is not a slow machine. Value for money it's damned good. but it can in now way mach the reliability of my Intel.

AMD's are cheap and give good value for money, theyre just not as good as Intels.

When I have installed AMD networks the level of maintanance required is much higher than with intels.

You dont have to take my word for it, contact any computer engineer and I assure you he will not touch AMD's. good & cheap for the home market.

What do you say to this??????

Care to do real world apps???

Giancarlo said:
I had it! I can't stand a drugged up addict who thinks a 32-bit crap processor beats one that is 64-bit. Can anybody pound some common sense into his head? I'm through with this. No damn 32-bit 3.2GHZ P4 is beating my machine.

You do need to realize the fact that, until Windows Longhorn comes out, your programs are wont be that much faster, because pretty much all programs are in 32-bit, not 64-bit. But when the market starts to shift into 64-bits, then AMD will truely be the king. :)

But nonetheless, my processor does better in 32-bit programs then 32-bit processors. That's already been established.

But you make it sound like the 64-bit makes a difference which at the moment it doesnt. AMD rules over intel but the 64-bit capability has no effect currently.

jack22 said:
But you make it sound like the 64-bit makes a difference which at the moment it doesnt. AMD rules over intel but the 64-bit capability has no effect currently.

I never fucking said it did. I said in the future it will. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I'm not. In you posts yoiu make it sound like it by referring to your cpu as 64-bit. Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom