CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAN

jack22 said:
Gian i showed you the benches in the intel vs amd thread that's a sticky. You just wantr to forget about it...?

Your benchmarks are not correct.. because I have shown some that say otherwise. Additionally one would not want a fire hazard in their house. I mean come on.. Intel P4 CPUs are a fire hazard. They can overheat and cause problems. You want something to smoke in your computer? Good.. get a P4 EE.

jack22 said:
It is called cooling with HS or watercooling.

I don't want a water sprinkler in my computer. And a HSF? Yeah.. nice try... they barely are adequate for the heat producing goaliths called P4s. These CPUs are soooo inefficient too.

Accutaly i run at 36C with my HS and you are just lazy or unmechanical to install water cooling. It is unsafe if you buy cheapo stuff.

jack22 said:
Accutaly i run at 36C with my HS and you are just lazy or unmechanical to install water cooling. It is unsafe if you buy cheapo stuff.

No I just don't trust water cooling. I'm noy lazy and not "unmechanical". You need to grow up. I'm operating my CPU on a HSF.. the stock one and I have it overclocked too. AMD did a pretty good job on the stock HSF. I think I got about 33-34C.

Let me see.. if I had the choice between my CPU or your awful prescott.. I would definitely choose mine.

gibant1 said:
I see you have sent any benchmarks yet, just hot air.

AMD ZEN, www.custompc.co.uk do the benchmark and come crying back with your pittifull results.

Your a funny guy!! It would be my pleasure. My 3500+ SLAUGHTERS the P4 3.46GHz EE in 97% of all tests, and I do have benchmarks!

So Shove these down you throat and swallow!

AquaMark3= 84,450
3DMark03= 20,433!!!!!

Go cry in your corner now Intel junkie, the ZEN beats your pitifully weak Intel ANYDAY with ease. I spit on Intel. You can OC to 4.5GHz, I will still beat you.. MUHAHAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom