can someone tell me if this is compatible

bakedbeans111

Beta member
CASE: Thermaltake Commander Mid-Tower Gaming Case [+5]
FREEBIES: None
Lights & Illumination: NZXT Sleeved LED KIT paired with a three step light sensitivity and on/off light function via PCI [+19] (BLUE COLOUR)
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Max. 3 x 120mm Silent Case Cooling Fans in selected case key areas for ultra silent operation [+23] (1,200 RPM AKASA Silent Fans with Sleeve Ball Bearing 17 dBA and LED light to match the Fans already in the case)
Cyberpower Noise Reduction Technology: None
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2500 Quad Core 3.3GHz 6MB cache LGA1155 + HD Graphics [-17]
Overclocking Service: No Overclocking
Cooling Fan: Asetek 510LC / Xtremegear Liquid Cooling system w/ 120mm Radiator (Asetek CPU Water Cooling ***Overclockable XXX***)
Coolant for Cyberpower Advance WaterCooling Kits: NONE
MOTHERBOARD: GigaByte GA-Z68P-DS3-B3 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Intel Smart Response Technology & 7.1 Dolby Home Theater Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, 2x SATA-III RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI ***Overclockable Safe & Stable***
Intel Smart Response Technology for Z68: None
Internal USB/SATA Expansion Module: NONE
MEMORY: 8GB (4x2GB) PC10666 DDR3/1333mhz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Value Select or Major Brand)
VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon HD 6770 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by ATI)
DONGLES: NONE
VIDEO CARD 2: None, or On-Board Integrated Graphics
Dedicated PhysX Card: None
Power Supply Upgrade: 500 Watts Power Supplies (CoolerMaster Elite 500watt Gaming Power Supply)
Hard Drive: 2TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 32M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive [+31] (Single Hard Drive)
Data Hard Drive: NONE
Hard Drive Cooler: None
Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE. (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: NONE
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

The motherboard and the CPU seem fine, with it being a thermaltake gaming tower I'd really expect it to easy have all the screws in combonation with your motherbored as thermaltake pretty much have a hugh motherbored range

The rest seems fine..

no problem, to help in the future, the main thing is the socket size.. when you buy a motherbored on the spec part it will tell you what CPU socket size it is.. which then you have to find a CPU that has that socket size specific to the MoBo, am I correct in saying you already knew this lol

no problem, to help in the future, the main thing is the socket size.. when you buy a motherbored on the spec part it will tell you what CPU socket size it is.. which then you have to find a CPU that has that socket size specific to the MoBo, am I correct in saying you already knew this lol

It plainly states in the motherboard information that it's a z68 chipset, which is only a 1155 motherboard chipset.

Back
Top Bottom