Can someone please help me build a computer?

ShortHomie93

Beta member
Okay. so i am looking to buy a computer. I am looking to spend between $1200-1800. I need it to be really powerful so i can run these programs without lag.
Sony Vegas Pro 8
Fruity Loops 8
Adobe After Effects CS4
Adobe Photoshop CS4

i dont really know much about processors and video and graffix cards and that stuff. It MUST be a Dell. i also want a 23inch + full HD monitor included in my price. also it MUST be Windows Vista.

Thanks to anyone who helps

Okay. so i am looking to buy a computer. I am looking to spend between $1200-1800. I need it to be really powerful so i can run these programs without lag.
Sony Vegas Pro 8
Fruity Loops 8
Adobe After Effects CS4
Adobe Photoshop CS4

i dont really know much about processors and video and graffix cards and that stuff. It MUST be a Dell. i also want a 23inch + full HD monitor included in my price. also it MUST be Windows Vista.

Thanks to anyone who helps

We can get you a GREAT machine for that price (Well not WE, some other guys, I can only offer advice :D)
But the machine cannot be "Beast" for one reason, it is a DELL!
Why do you want a Dell?
It would be best for you to BUILD a computer, not buy.

idk what the difference between buiding and buying lol i just want a great computer that can last me atleast 3-4 years. im a junior in highschool now and i need it to last when i get to college. give me some ideas please. oh and i dont want to build it with my own hands i want someone to do it for me lol

idk what the difference between buiding and buying lol i just want a great computer that can last me atleast 3-4 years. im a junior in highschool now and i need it to last when i get to college. give me some ideas please. oh and i dont want to build it with my own hands i want someone to do it for me lol

Get somebody to build it for you, or reconsider building it yourself.

For $1800 you can get a dream computer if you build it.

okay guys thanks a lot for your help but incase u forgot...im 16!!! u dont no squat about buidling computers lol..i would rather just buy it off a website...i guess it doesnt have to be dell it justs has to be good

okay guys thanks a lot for your help but incase u forgot...im 16!!! u dont no squat about buidling computers lol..i would rather just buy it off a website...i guess it doesnt have to be dell it justs has to be good

Psh who cares if your 16, I'm 14 and just built mine.
There's people here who built at 10.
That's a bad excuse :D

Psh who cares if your 16, I'm 14 and just built mine.
There's people here who built at 10.
That's a bad excuse :D

This.

I'm turning 19 and about to build my first from scratch, but only because now I have the money to :p

I've been assembling/disassembling, repairing & replacing computer parts since 15.

Never too early to learn.

Yeah I read up hundreds of pages on how to build it, and sure it helped but not much.
Learning to build a computer is like becoming a pilot, you can read up billions of books, but you will never learn if you don't try it.
Just go for the build, we will help you every step of the way :)
I will be able to give you advice, as the pros here will give out advice, but it won't be down to our level :D. I'll tell you what I learned during my first build and to watch out for certain things :)

Back
Top Bottom