Can someone please help??

Do i need to install every single thing on the download site? The site is kinda confusing to me! Why cant there be a download for the whole disk that I lost? I dont want to install 6 differant things, this seems like a pain in the ass.

Why cant there be a site where I can just download the whole system disk?? I dont know what all this Lan, Chipset, blah blah blah crap is when I go to the driver site

There the drivers that ya need, so just download them, and then back them up to CD for future use. Its only gonna take ya 10mins to install them anyway.

yea, theres no other site, or no other that i would trust, i agree it would make sense to have a whole backup disk download, but if you only need a certain driver then that wouldnt really work... so yea just do as raffaz said

Will the drivers assign themselves? I installed the LAN driver and I still cant connect to the internet. It says I need a ethernet controller. There is no ethernet controller driver download

Download and install all the drivers and if it still doesnt work then post back

abland, did you download the chipset drivers??? i said to do that too, if you do that it should fix the ethernet controller problem

ok go here and download the second chipset driver, do not download the first one, the first version is for vista not windows xp, the second driver is for windows xp

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/...GA-8I945GZME-RH

Back
Top Bottom