Can somebody make some Specs for me...

T-Doit said:
I'm only 14
You dont have tro keep sayin ur 14, i'm also 14 and built my pc from scratch. (i know it feels good to brag cus u think ur young for sum1 buildin a comp, but trust me, theres alot of kids here n ur one of many)

I am 12 and i am building my own pc a really fast cool one there is nnothing for me to be scared of as i am a complete expert.

Steven11 said:
I am 12 and i am building my own pc a really fast cool one there is nnothing for me to be scared of as i am a complete expert.

lol dont get too cocky, if you were a complete expert you wouldnt be on this forum because you would know everything there is to know. im 15 and i built my SLI system, age is nothing anymore, too easy to build computers nowadays for peolpe to be awstruck by a 14 year old making one

He he, well said owange. Let's hope money man doesn't hear bout holes, you know what he's like :D I'm young too, under 15 (I like being secretive) and am planning on building my first gaming/overclocking/general rig. I would say get a decent case, like the Aerocool Jetmaster Jr, soon if you want good looks. You can get one of these for about £40 ($100). If you don't like it, you will want to get a case with 120mm fan mounts, good space and airflow, and as many 3.5" and 5.25" bays as possible, as then you can space and your drives and that will increase airflow. Another good case is the Jeantech Phong, which I personally think is too plain but also has a front intake fan, which is good. Upgrade your memory, get some UV paint and paint a lot, some cathodes, CCFL lights, UV reactive cable ties and every other cheap thing you can get your hands on:D

dont worry about ur age man im 16 and build mines the only problem with my PC is Processor thats about it man but i was at the same budget as u i only got $80-USD(american money) but ull get it. it will take u a long i got paid in advance. so i spent about $500 on my whole computer.

Back
Top Bottom