can some one help?

zero cool

BSOD
does any one know if i can burn any files onto a dvd-r disc or do i need a new program for it ? some help would be very kind lol

when you purchased the dvd-r burner it had to come with a cd software, you need to load it to your computer in order to burn any type of movie. i am not of any other software that will allow you to work with the dvd makers...but yes you do need the software that came with the hardware...

well ive got a program for my burner but it say when i put a dvd-r in it that it does not accept that disc or sommit like that does any one know any think eles

wtf? are you sure thats the rigth cd for the right burner? if it is and it doesn't work, go to the people you bought it off, and get a new one, oh yeah and which model which company burner is it?

right i dont have a clue as such yet becoz ive been askin all this while ive been at college so when i get home ill post and it is sommit shitty that came with my computer and ye im sure its the right cd ive been askin if some one can give me any help with burning on to a dvd-r not just a normal disc

Back
Top Bottom