can i put a 120mm fan here??

You need fan mounts, your namual should say how many fans it supports. Like my sonata case has 1 other 120mm fan holes. I guess all you need is holes but they have to be for the correct size fan.

That's true, but I still think it would be better the way I said. And as TRDCorolla1 said, you probably do need some more exhaust.

is there anything i can get which will let me put that 120mm fan on the front, cuz i don't think i can, the holes r too big

Another suggestion is to buy velcro and mount it on the bottom of the case somewhere and attach another mating piece of the velcro to the side of the fan. Then mount it anywhere.

50 degrees for your CPU is pretty much normal from what I can find out so you're fine. Temps in your case is ok too. Perhaps you can get one of those exhaust blowers that you can hook to the PCI slots. It will blow air inside of the PC out the back through the PCI slots.

cool, but i don't get what ur talkign about with the pci slot ones, what are those. do they have those at newegg/

Yes, they are very common. I'm using one now and would like to add on another one but I have don't have a spare slot left. They don't actually plug into your PCI slot, but takes up the slot space. The vent on the exhaust blower is facing out, just like your other expansion cards (ie, video card, sound card, modem, etc.). It's almost like a PCI card (the metal plate goes to the side of the motherboard making it a snug fit) and then you screw it in like a normal PCI card. You plug the power to an available power attachment from your power supply. Here's a link to show you an example of what it looks like:

Masscool System Cooler
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-150-006&depa=1

Newegg's site is very slow at this time.

thanks a lot, i think ill do that, because i recently purchased the vantec one the slot one with the 2 fans, and it never worked, soi think this'll be fine,

thanks a lot

These devices are fairly simple because all you do is plug the power in. I'm not sure why your Vantec would not work. Perhaps a faulty wiring is to blame? These things are dirt cheap too so I would get these at CompUSA in person. Saves the shipping fees and tax. You get it right away too and if you experience more problems, you can return it right away. I'm sure there will be no problems though.

oh yeah, i forgot to write that the vantec one was defective, it just blew up when i plugged it in and i was sooo lucky that nothing else happened; so i think ill either get the masscool or the dynatron from newegg, but which one do u use?

Back
Top Bottom