Can I get some suggestions on how to get more 'FPS' in games?

Well, if you don't have dual, I would just get it anyway. You should have it though, I'm a little confused. Still, I would just 2 x 1g. Probalbly cheaper than the 512 x 4 so yeah. I dunno. check prices and see which is cheaper than the other. Yeah.

alright, thanks a lot for ur help.. now we gotta wait for the other guy to respond with his specs so we know whats wrong :p

My specs are listed in that .jpg in my sig:

code is OFF - So here's a link to a jpeg I made of some of my computer info taken from Everest: [url]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/916747/everestme.jpg[/url]

---------------------------

Nice info Jac, I'm going to definitely get those programs you listed. Thanks everyone else too, thank you all, and thank you to you.

Now, about Ram..

My motherboard has three Ram slots, the first two right next to each other, and the third separated basically by a capacitor thing.

||.| <-- like so

I have the first two with the 512MB's. Could I buy another 1gig stick and put it in the third slot? I'm not too good with Ram, I just know that more usually can't hurt.

Damn, I just noticed that it doesn't list my graphics card.

Gigabyte ATi X800 Pro 256MB

I guess I have to re-work my sig. :p

hey, i more or less have the exact same computer profile as you.. tell me which vcard you're running games at please ;)

my bad about the sig.. and to respond to the original post.. x800 pro and it's bad??!? what do you mena by bad... it should be able to run at full specs with 1024 768 easily, even with 1280 1024 resolution.. have you tried running the video stress test on half life 2?

Back
Top Bottom