I am about to build my first ever pc mainly for video editing! I've done lots of research and ended up with these parts.
Can somebody please confirm that these parts are all compatible with each other, and please explain to me which of the motherboards I've wrote is the better choice.
- AMD FX 8350
- Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 Motherboard (AMD 970, SB950, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, 2 x eS-ATA, 2 x USB 3.0, Socket AM3+)
Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 Motherboard (AMD 970, SB950, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, 2 x eS-ATA, 2 x USB 3.0, Socket AM3+): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Gigabyte-SKT-AM3-970A-D3- rev 1.0
Gigabyte SKT-AM3+ 970A-D3 Motherboard (Rev 1.0): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
(Although IVE READ THIS GIGABYTE MOBO DOESN'T WORK WITH THE 8350?????)
- EVGA 02G-P4-3658-KR GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost Superclocked Nvidia Graphics Card (2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0, 192-Bit)
- Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP
- A Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive AND a Western Digital Green - 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM
- Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit
- Corsair Carbide Series 200R
Any help would be much appreciated, as i'm getting really worried i'm going to end up buying the wrong parts, as this is my first time