Can a computer ever be too cold?

Yes but lets say water condesne doesn't happen. THEN it coudl go as cold sa it wanted too.

Running like a Liquid O2 to cool would make the chip cold.. While this wouldn't be a problem, the problem lays in the surrounding area. it would have to be in an area where condensation wouldn't occur..

Yes........ A computer can be too cold -273º Celsius. Absoulte zero. All particle matter stops at that tempature but it is very very hard to achive that tempature VERY hard I only think some scientists in china did or sumtin. So dont go that low or your computer will pretty much turn into dust.

Nobody has ever reached absolute zero. Two years ago in Tokyo, they got hydrogen to cool within two billionths of a degree to absolute zero, that's the closest they've ever gotten. And hydrogen becomes a frictionless liquid at that temperature. Put that in the computer, you could overclock a 3200+ to 999999999+ speeds.

Ive never taken physics but doesnt absolute 0 mean NO heat at all? so... that means that there cant be an electrical current because electricity is an energy which gives off a hear (no matter how faint)

ok sorry...... yes it was the japanese people....and i though they reched absoulte zero...my bad tho.

WOW would you hate the wheaterman to go absoulte zero todays temps today. I'd crank up those heaters, then buy a couple more heaters then move out.

Back
Top Bottom