Can anyone please help with following errors..

I already have it sorted out, someone on another board where I posted said it is Norton Internet Security; however thank you very much for that link. :)

I checked there, and it also says the same as the other person did; so good bye Norton.

Thank you very much for the link though. That'll be a good reference for the future. :)

hmmmms...i got da same probleM

saMe prObeM hEre..i got da error which was in da first Message of the topic..wher it goes..something wit numbers and den goes..terminate program..i dont ahve nortan..so..why is my cpu like this..cpu was working fyn yersterdaii...

You know, I think you shouldn't have left your laptop to your so call friend. He may have be rough with your laptop, and when a laptop is left on and getting shoved around, the hard disk gets damaged sectors. Have you tried doing a thorough scandisk with surface check. I bet you have a whole bunch of bad or damages sectors.
For example if you drop your laptop on the floor while it is ON, you may end up with a whole bunch of problems like the ones you label.
If scandisk shows you have many bad clusters, get a new hard disk before you lose everything and don't lend you laptop; PC means personal computer. Laptop PC is like very personal computer.

Back
Top Bottom