Camtasia

G35x

Golden Master
Well, I asked a question the other day, and got a great awnser, so I went and got Camtasia Stuido 3, for you dont know, you use it for recording your screen, making PS tuts ect..Anyhow, after your done recording and crap, how do you convert the camtasia format video, into like avi..or any other format.

i don't have camtasia, but i'll try and help.. is there an "export" button in the file menu? or edit?

if not, try "saving it as" a different format...i'm not sure, but what the hell

Umm, I've done it before. It saves the camtasia studio file right. Open that up, and click format it to redistribute or something. Hold on..

Edit: Yeah, do you have the .camrec file? Open that and at the top on the menu bar, click the floppy with the filmstrip behind it, it's titled "Produce Video As" if you hove your mouse over it.

joepic said:
i don't have camtasia, but i'll try and help.. is there an "export" button in the file menu? or edit?

if not, try "saving it as" a different format...i'm not sure, but what the hell
The only save as option is, camtasia file...watver the hell that is.

Edit, ok i got it, when you save, there is an option that I didnt see, "produce my video, in a shareable format"...and then they have options like avi, meg and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom