Call of Duty Multiplayer wont start?

superman22x

Golden Master
I just beat the entire Single player campaign, but when I try and run the Multiplayer part, I double click the icon, the screen goes black, I get the little loading symbol on the mouse, then the screen flashes a couple times, changes res back, and goes to the desktop. No error messages or anything, it just doesnt run. Any ideas why? I am getting the patch right now, but that wont fix this problem, I know it.

I just beat the entire Single player campaign, but when I try and run the Multiplayer part, I double click the icon, the screen goes black, I get the little loading symbol on the mouse, then the screen flashes a couple times, changes res back, and goes to the desktop. No error messages or anything, it just doesnt run. Any ideas why? I am getting the patch right now, but that wont fix this problem, I know it.

Just try reinstalling the game, call of duty likes to go weird every once in a while :S

razor1911 one... It's not firewall I dont think, cause the game wont even start. None of the ads at teh beginning come up or anything. I dont think it is because its the razor 1911 version either.

Fixed it, really wierd fix, found it on some forum. All you need to do is plug headphones or a mic into the mic port on the computer. Dont know why that fixed it, but it did. So I am happy, lol.

What do you mean which multiplayer? I havent actually had time to sit down and play yet, but I will later I think.

Back
Top Bottom