C D,s

Brian1

Solid State Member
I require urgently Windows 98SE disks or CD that will up grade Windows98 to SE with all the paper work. Can anyone please help.

Cheers Brian :p

Brian said:
I require urgently Windows 98SE disks or CD that will up grade Windows98 to SE with all the paper work. Can anyone please help.

If i were you i would go and get an uograde version of the newer Windows (XP would be your best bet) but if you have your heart set on 98, check on Ebay, and ask around in local computer shops, and look in the local papers :)

Brian said:

Cheers to what
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board
Think about it and try again.
:rolleyes:

heh; Xp would be a bad idea. 98= crappy system not fit to run xp.

I am running Windows XP but the printer, Lexmark X1160 is very very slow.I am also running AOL 8.The printer is ok,smashing, on Windows 89 but AOL will not go in at 98 but will go in at 98SE. All 98SE upgrades will be welcome will be .

Brian

I dont think an upgrade will work to downgrade :p Anyway, i think the printers naturaly slow i cant see how an OS can slow it down.

AOL :|

Sounds like thats your problem, just generally because its AOL...

Secondly, check the printer drivers maybe you can get some better ones of the manufacturers site.

Brian said:
I am running Windows XP but the printer, Lexmark X1160 is very very slow.I am also running AOL 8.The printer is ok,smashing, on Windows 89 but AOL will not go in at 98 but will go in at 98SE. All 98SE upgrades will be welcome will be .

Brian
I require urgently Windows 98SE disks or CD that will up grade Windows98 to SE
Is this a dual boot system 98 or XP ?
Kind of makes a diff.

Useing a computer really isn't urgent.
Needing a lung is.

Back
Top Bottom