C&C3 System Requiremnts

JoeBro

Baseband Member
:( Yeah, yeah, yeah... I heard of the "minimum" and "recommended" system requirements for C&C3, but I would like to know computers that actually meet those requirements. I searched everywhere, and it's a real pain finding the right, not-to-expensive computer these days. :confused: Could someone please tell me an XP desktop that can run the darn game (with everything at least not on the low settings)? :)

ill...c&c3? RTS games arent supposed to have great graphics. this is the reason why i dont like the supreme commander games. its like watching a damn movie with minimal player input.

w/e

wat price computer are you looking for?

I can play both the original C&C 3 and also Kane's Wrath at maximum settings at 1440x900 resolution, and it runs great. No stuttering unless it gets really crazy like when I cheat and open up 20 rifts with the rift generator (on the Scrin side) but I think every computer would lag a little in that case.

It might be a little hard to find a stock PC that will run it good. You would be much better off building your own PC.

I can play both the original C&C 3 and also Kane's Wrath at maximum settings at 1440x900 resolution, and it runs great. No stuttering unless it gets really crazy like when I cheat and open up 20 rifts with the rift generator (on the Scrin side) but I think every computer would lag a little in that case.

It might be a little hard to find a stock PC that will run it good. You would be much better off building your own PC.

i heard custom PCs were very expensive. do you know a good website to build your own PC? :confused:

Honestly anything with a decent dual core processor and a 7600GT or higher would run that game just fine. It really depends on how much you want to spend. The more you're willing to spend, the better it will play. You can probably get something as cheap as $500 that will run it decently.

A prebuilt Dell or whatever would come out to about $750 for it.

Back
Top Bottom