Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
Beta Member
Default Buying Online

I have be on the market recently looking to buy a computer, (I know i would save money by building it myself, but I do not mind shelling out the extra cash having it built for me, so please don't say build it yourself noob). Anyways many people on GameFaqs recommend Ecollegepc, but I have looked at some of their reviews recently and they are not very satisfactory, on the other hand Cyberpowerpc.com, used to have terrible ratings 2007, 2008, but looking at some reviews from recently I have noticed that people are very satisfied by their services. If anyone could maybe give their two cents about both of these companies or even a short blip of their experiences with either, it would really be helpful. Thanks for the help!

InfernoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Site Team
Default Re: Buying Online

You may find that a lot of Members may not have specific experience with a certain site, although some may. I guess the better question to pose would be, what's the best site for ordering a pre-built PC?

My money is on Newegg, with a mix of good performance and low price. The rating system is good as well.

Other members will be along to share their thoughts.

Humans are the only creatures that won't live up to the their potential. Give everything your all. When you die, die on E.

So I ask you, what do you intend to do now?
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
In Runtime
Default Re: Buying Online

Newegg is where not only I, but my friends also have bought all their computer parts. How much money are you willing to spend on a computer? And what will you be using the computer for?
Everendless is offline   Reply With Quote