Buying a new computer

Rock217

Baseband Member
I have been considering getting a new computer.My computer needs are basic: searching the web,printing digital pic's, ect..
I just received an e-mail from computers 4 sure with an offer for a reconditioned Compaq Presario sr1220nx 2.93GHz celeron d processor, Windows xp home,cd-rw, dvd-rom, 80gb hard drive,and a 9 in 1 digital media card reader for $299.00 plus $29.00 s/h.
Is this a good deal?
Thanks in advance.

Is it just the tower? If so, you can get a brand new Dell that's faster with a larger hard drive and maybe even a DVD burner w/LCD moniter, keyboard and opti mous for not much more. And since you are into printing pictures, they usually offer deals on their printers if you buy a machine. Just a though.

combatc87 said:
Is it just the tower? If so, you can get a brand new Dell that's faster with a larger hard drive and maybe even a DVD burner w/LCD moniter, keyboard and opti mous for not much more. And since you are into printing pictures, they usually offer deals on their printers if you buy a machine. Just a though.

I totally agree with this.
I would never spend money on a refurbished computer. The cost of a new one is just to low with all the rebates and everything you can get a complete system for just a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom