Burning various files onto DVD...

pcgodintraining

In Runtime
I have 37 gigs of old files on my new system that were transfered from my previous HD. I want to free up some space on my new PC before I start dumping new stuff into it, ie. video files etc. The types of files I have range from AVI to word docements to project files from Adobe Premiere etc. How would I go about burning these types of things to DVDs? What type of software do I need? Is there a way of selecting the whole folder that contains all of the info on it (37 gigs) and letting it burn it sequencially onto several disks? (When one is full, it pops out and the comp asks for another to burn more etc.) What should I do? I want a clean PC!!! LOL,

Don't know of any dvd writing software that will span across several discs until all the files have been copied. However, I do agree in recommending Nero. What I would do is create a series of new folders on the hard disk, fill them with the files you want to burn so that each folder is no more than 4.7gig (unless you've got a double-layer burner), then burn each folder to a separate DVD.

Nero6 Ultra pwns! It has Nero BackItUP, which is a really great program! Nothing I have ever used has been so time saving and easy!

Oh, I thought Nero was just a CD burning program. I have the latest version! I didn't know it burnt DVDs...man, I feel so moronic. Haha. What does "pwns" stand for?

LMAO!! I can watch. IDK, im AFK atm, but w/e, soon I will have a MOBO for the CPU on the PC with a FSB of 2GHz baby! LMAO! ROFL! WTF! OMG, OMFG!! It blew up, oh wait, nvm...

Back
Top Bottom