burning movies to dvds that dvd player can play

mr.monger

BSOD
well, the topic says it all... so how do i do it? also, if i have some subs, but they are not encoded in the movie can i add them? i have nero ultra 7..

Yeah, Nerovision can also burn movies as well as edit. Now if you have the actual dvd, and want to make a copy of it, you cant use any olf program. Get dvdshrink its the best one out,this program will let you make a copy and of actual dvd. Now, most dvd players read dvd-r not dvd+r...Dvd-r will work on almost 99.9% of the dvd players out, so when burning dvds use dvd-r not dvd+r. I think +r is meant more for data dvds not sure, that could explaion the price difference. Anyhow, if you need moe just pm and ill give u my aim.

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, Nerovision can also burn movies as well as edit. Now if you have the actual dvd, and want to make a copy of it, you cant use any olf program. Get dvdshrink its the best one out,this program will let you make a copy and of actual dvd. Now, most dvd players read dvd-r not dvd+r...Dvd-r will work on almost 99.9% of the dvd players out, so when burning dvds use dvd-r not dvd+r. I think +r is meant more for data dvds not sure, that could explaion the price difference. Anyhow, if you need moe just pm and ill give u my aim.

DAMNIT!!! i have dvd+r/// i didnt know there was a diff..... then again, i have a super sexy dvd player that should be able to play junk, but ill check... also, i encoded the movies in mpeg-4 so i dont know if that makes a diff...

ok, well i popped in my movie which is burned in mpeg-4 on a dvd+r (my dvd player DOES support it) and it doesnt work.... now, i burned some diff movies in avi, and im gonna go an try it tomm morn, too lazy now...

try mpeg-2 cause mpeg-4 is a newer format, and maybe your dvd player can't read it. i use nero, and burn my movies in mpeg-2 format and have no problems.

ok, so i burnt a movie to tha dvd using the nero vision, and it worked. but before it burned, it encoded it in ntsc because apparently it was in pal.... anywhoo, it worked great and its good quality, the only prob is that when i try to burn my indiana jones movies to dvd, it crashes the program when i add the 3rd one! its not fair, 1 works, 2 works, but 3 wont, no matter the order that i add em in.

Back
Top Bottom