Burning files using ISO?

Shantei

In Runtime
So I have this program I want to use MagicISO (which I'm not familiar with) to burn to a CD so I can install it. This is how it is supposed to be done right?

So when I open up the program folder I have all these different WinRAR files inside. Do I use Magic ISO and copy all of it into there and burn them to a CD? I burned one of files to a CD and when I open the CD the WINRAR file is there also... is this how it's supposed to be done?

You are supposed to extract the .rar files. Just extract the first one and the rest should be done automatically. When it's done, you will get an .iso file. Just burn that straight to disk.

One Giant ISO file with all of them on? Because When Ie xtract say the first one... it appears as a WinRAR file again, but when I hopen that it opens MAGIcISO with all the game content...

Yes, MagicISO will show the contents of the ISO file. WinRAR should be giving you a single ISO image.

You can go ahead and burn via MagicISO, everything that you expalined sounds like a typical ISO file to me.

Back
Top Bottom