Burning DVDS!

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
Man, I tried like so many software stuff to convert or burn dvds with and nothing works. Like i managed to convert with AVI DVD burner and burn it but it only plays the sound and not the video in 1 of my DVDS, and the other dvd player doesnt even read it. This is complicated :(
Most of my videos that I want to burn to dvd is in AVI format though.

stupid question::
Is it a DVD burner? I made a mistake of thinking the player would burn as well and It did not.

haha, just checking, made a simple mistake of buyng a player not a burner.

ok lol. Well im using Nero right now. It gave me the Choice 3 choices for burning Video. The only dvd choice it had to be in DVD format. But other choices Super Video or something lol. Those say it convert it to a dvd. But it doesnt look like its allowing me to burn dvd cds. Just regular cds. ugh why is burning making a dvd so hard lol
So if i Choice the High Quality Dvd first, I have to find a program to convert it to dvd format. Which I did. But it didnt turn out right on my dvd players lol ugh

if you dont mind paying or "getting" this software from a certain site then its great. its called "winavi". you choose the avi, convert to dvd format, burn with nero. takes under an hour to convert and burn and i havent had any problems
edit: this program has built in nero support and uses nero express and is all set up to burn with a dvd so its well worth a go

Nero 7 works great for me whether I be ripping DVDs or converting AVIs to DVD formats. DVD Decrypter is a good program too (Best part is, it's free).

Back
Top Bottom