Burning CD's

NeedLotsaHelp

Beta member
Is it possible 2 burn from one cd to another with only one cd drive? I no that with audio cds u can just rip the music off and then burn it but what about with game cds?

Your CD Writing program should find only one drive, and when you do a CD copy, will copy the first CD (The you want copied) to an temporary image file on the hard drive, then when you put in the blank CD, will write that image file to the new CD.

Can any1 suggest a good program for copying cd 2 cd with only 1 drive. it needs no be a direct copy becuase it doesnt work when the cd gets ripped.

NeedLotsaHelp said:
Can any1 suggest a good program for copying cd 2 cd with only 1 drive. it needs no be a direct copy becuase it doesnt work when the cd gets ripped.

Alcohol 120% is probably the best. I use it though you have to pay for it

download the trial version HERE

Hope this helps

NeedLotsaHelp said:

I have 2 drives,but only use 1 for this.My burner drive.It will read the disk then ask you to insert a blank.I use Nero Express.
Make sure all your memory settings like dma are working ok.
Don't make changes to burner software unless your absolutely sure why.
:)
Use what came with yours.
:D

I use musicmatch for all that stuff, it rips them, and allows you to create a playlist of any songs you want and then burn them, it's really easy

Back
Top Bottom