Burn4Free?

Yeah, Basically when you click "backup" you are given a couple of options -

1) Burn with Nero as soon as it has finished rip[ping the DVD to your hardrive

2) Rip the DVD to your hardrive, and burn it with Nero at a later time

3) Make an Image of the DVD.

As far as I know, I don't think you'll want to make an image of the DVD, You will either want to choose 1 or 2....Choose 1 if u plan on burning the DVD to a DVD-R straight away, or 2 if you just want to rip the DVD to your hardrive for now, and burn later

Hope I helped

thanks for the tip, but this is the one I'm thinking of:

problem1.jpg

Poor quality on the image, but it should do

So what should I set it to?

Yeah that's what im talking about, u have an option to burn with ure NEC DVD Rewriter, Your hardrive, or make an image...Just select the hard disk folder and it will burn it to ure comp.

Then use the turoial i showed u about nero
( http://www.dvdshrink.info/nero-video.php )

I dont know what u eman about the quality of the image sorry.

I really appreciate your help man. But with Nero, I can't seem to find the "Burn DVD-movie" or whatever it's called, the "section to nurn DVD files, only to add data to the DVD-r, and it recommends me not to burn movies with that one.

Anyway, how do i upgrade my old Nero 55.10.22 to v. 6? can't seem to find the file either!

Nevermind about my previous reply, managed to successfully burn a movie with Nero, now working like it should!

Thanks a lot for the help, Furgy, wouldn't have come any far without it! :D

is it possible to use PlayStation 2 games with DVD Shrink and the burn the file for then to make the game run on the PS2 without this chip?

You can't copy playstation 2 games with DVD Shrink but you can with DVD Decrypter, If you need a tutorial just ask

I'm almost positive you won't be able to play burned PS2 games on a PS2 without a modchip

Back
Top Bottom