Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #21
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 21
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Of course i5 or i7 is proper.You should choose one
__________________

dushuai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #22
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Well 200 dollars for a card.... well iam not rewally sure. more ideas thank you. sorry i cant out links i on my phone
__________________

dzyubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #23
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814161297

thats as good as you can get for 100$
__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #24
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

I never said I wouldn't spend more than a 100$, I want a 100-170$ card that can run fallout 3, grand theft auto 4 and maybe crysis. On a med-high settings.

As long I can easly RAM preview In Adobe After effects cs4 easily and urbanly.
dzyubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #25
Daemon Poster
 
Computear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US
Posts: 675
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzyubin View Post
Well 200 dollars for a card.... well iam not rewally sure. more ideas thank you. sorry i cant out links i on my phone
With your budget, your choices are pretty much:

HD 4850
GTX 260 Core 216
HD 4870
HD 5770
HD 4890


You can't really skimp out on the videocard for a gaming rig, I highly recommend at least a HD 4870 or HD 5770 (they're about equal price, about equal performance, but the HD 5770 is newer and has DX11 support, its the mid-range version of the 5870.)
__________________
Laptop: Dell XPS 17 | i5-2450M @ 2.5GHz | 6144MB RAM | GeForce GT 550M
Desktop:
HAF 932 Advanced | i5-3750k @ 4.4GHz | CORSAIR H100 | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA GTX 680 2GB | 8GB G.SKILL DDR3 @ 1600 | MUSHKIN 240GB SSD | WD 500GB 7200RPM HDD
Computear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #26
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzyubin View Post
I never said I wouldn't spend more than a 100$, I want a 100-170$ card that can run fallout 3, grand theft auto 4 and maybe crysis. On a med-high settings.

As long I can easly RAM preview In Adobe After effects cs4 easily and urbanly.
I play all those games Max with my 4850,

All my youtube vids are of me playing/demoing games, all run at max, 1080p.
And just the other day i put up a Fallout 3 Vid to
http://www.youtube.com/user/sniperviper21

some videos may skip a bit, but thats due to FRAPS being shitting (the program i use to record with )
__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #27
Daemon Poster
 
Computear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US
Posts: 675
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
I play all those games Max with my 4850,

All my youtube vids are of me playing/demoing games, all run at max, 1080p.
And just the other day i put up a Fallout 3 Vid to
http://www.youtube.com/user/sniperviper21

some videos may skip a bit, but thats due to FRAPS being shitting (the program i use to record with )
I'd still recommend a 5770 or 5750 over the 48xx series nowadays.

They're about the same price, and they're just... better. The performance isn't that much different but they have DX11 support and once they improve the drivers it should be a more noticeable difference.
__________________
Laptop: Dell XPS 17 | i5-2450M @ 2.5GHz | 6144MB RAM | GeForce GT 550M
Desktop:
HAF 932 Advanced | i5-3750k @ 4.4GHz | CORSAIR H100 | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA GTX 680 2GB | 8GB G.SKILL DDR3 @ 1600 | MUSHKIN 240GB SSD | WD 500GB 7200RPM HDD
Computear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computear View Post
I'd still recommend a 5770 or 5750 over the 48xx series nowadays.

They're about the same price, and they're just... better. The performance isn't that much different but they have DX11 support and once they improve the drivers it should be a more noticeable difference.
Very True, but i am just showing him that if he dosnt want to spend 200ish on a GPU, the 4850 is a great alternative.
__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #29
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

Well 160$ won't really brake my budget. I mean that would be aprx:650$?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161306
dzyubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #30
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: Builing a PC help is needed.

links broken
__________________

__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0