Building A PC...

TRDCorolla said:
THere are like 6 different versions of Vista or something like that. The only version of Vista that require at least 1GB is the Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. The other versions only require 512MB of RAM.

As for the video card, I rank that 7 out of 10

So then is there a video card you would recomend over the 7600 GT for around the same price?

There are probably some ATI equivalent, but I'm not too familiar with their line of GPU. But the 7600GT is one of the best for that price and I can't find others that will match that. It will cost a lot more.

So then when I go to upgrade should I just throw in a second 7600GT or just upgrade to a better card?

I'd throw in another 7600GT if I were you, unless you can afford a better card :p
Its a great card though.

As for the processor, you could get a 3500+, and then overclock to past 3700+, and could buy some more with the extra money.

overclocking is a very strange thing though, and couldn't tell you for sure how reliably your new system would cope, or how much it'd be able to overclock to. Neither would I be able to state how hot it'd get in the process, so maybe it is worthy to keep what you have at the moment :p

But if you knew your knowledge, you could do that I'm pretty sure with effective cooling in mind.

Overclocking scares me and I dont really wanna get into that untill I put the thing together and get a better feel for it.

So then would the two fans in the case be enough to keep the whole thing cool?

Back
Top Bottom