Building a new computer! HELP

Dima Kuzmich

Solid State Member
Here is what i want so far but i need a power supply and i dont know which one to use. i have 4 harddrives in my computer right now. Can some one use there really smart brain and tell me if the parts work together, i used pcpartpicker.com to build it.:)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card

Case: Azza Solano 1000R ATX Full Tower Case

Total About: $1,500

plus the other extra little things are going to be like extra $100

pc mostly for video and photo editing and like everyone else, "GAMES".

Last edited:
Looks good but you dont need 32gb of ram, 8gb is quite alot, so if you went for 16gb's you'd be covering yourself and then some. And you could get a faster set like Clicky

And has that case got room for that cooler? i cant really see the top very well. I'm assuming your going to be overclocking?

Regarding Psu, here is a wattage calculator.

And Gold PSU Example.

Looks good but you dont need 32gb of ram, 8gb is quite alot, so if you went for 16gb's you'd be covering yourself and then some. And you could get a faster set like Clicky

And has that case got room for that cooler? i cant really see the top very well. I'm assuming your going to be overclocking?

Regarding Psu, here is a wattage calculator.

And Gold PSU Example.

See the thing is i have 16 gb of ram right now and when i use After Effects it take s up 14 gb of ram and i need to to be fast cause after effects runs on RAM, lol, thanks for the advice, i think i will be overclocking and do you think that liquid cooler will handle it? and the PSU you sent me a link to says its a Bronze not a Gold. what does that mean?

yeah the cooler will be enough, i have this one.
top1.jpg

With two fans (push'n'pull) on my I5 3570k. and can oc 4.3ghz without the temp going over 52c at full load.

Back
Top Bottom