Thank you so much 220racer you've been of much help to me I couldn't thank you enough. Now I'm sure I'll have many questions upon building the computer so can I private message you on this site to reach you? Also I already have a question upon watching the video you posted and I'm sure I will have more as I get further into the video so I'll number them below so you can answer them with numbers accordingly.
1) Does my processor cooling fan come with thermal paste pre-applied?
2) Will my power supply come with all the power cables I will need to run my computer or do I need to purchase them separately?
3) I'm looking at the video for the case and he explains about extra fan places, should I get more fans or are the ones that come with it sufficient?
4) I'm seeing on the case that there are a lot of more stable things to lock down a hard drive for a 2.5" drive, but mine is a 3.5" drive should I get a 2.5" drive so it is more stable or will a 3.5" drive be stable enough?
5) I saw that on the case if I wanted to upgrade to a better video card and it was over 10" it wouldn't fit so could I upgrade to this case and still have everything compatible and what not? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119196
6) I was reviewing all the products I bought and the memory supply I wanted to get says it's designed for the Intel P67 motherboard will it still work with mine?