Building my computer beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get to the point, Can you guys list out ALL the components i need, also give me a FREE website that provides video clips showing how to install all of the components ...... FREE!!

All i know is it was bought in 1998 or something like that and it's CPU: PIII 1GhZ LOL! ........ oh and a 2D Nvidia TNT2 600 pro or something like that :eek:

Oh wow, the parts I suggested will be a HUGE performance increase to what you have now. Yeah, it's pricey but there are alternatives if you want something cheaper that can do a good job too.

OK, I'm extremely confused. Did you not just say a few posts ago that you had much of the hardware that he posted? And now you are saying you have a Pentium III 1 Ghz computer from 1999?

You got yourself all mucked up. Right now i have a crappy computer the 1998 one and the one am building has nearly the same components as What Corolla said

I see. I thought you meant that the computer you already had possess many of the same components as the ones listed. Must of misread. So, my question is, what are you asking? Whether you should build it or get it built? Cause it sounds like you've already purchased the parts.

Ok ill say it all again, I haven't purchased the parts yet. Should i build it myself or is it dangeroues. Can you list out ALL the components i need to build a computer. Lastly can you give me a FREE website that provides Video clips showing how to build the computer step by step.
Thankyou

If you build it, you get everything you want compared to buying one retail. Here's a good site to start you out with building a PC. There's no video on there, but the tutorial links look pretty straightforward.

http://www.buildyourowncomputer.net/learntobuild.html

It's mainly connecting the right parts together. Make sure you are always grounded when putting them together because you don't want to short out anything. The parts are compatible there so you should be ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom