Building my comp.

Wrekk

Beta member
I'am going to build my own comp but dont know really where to start. I dont know how to pick a nice mobo or what a good price is. I think i'd like a 2.4 - 2.6 ghz processor but dont know what other features i should include. Any info?!

The most important aspect to building a computer is to examine exactly what you are planning to use it for.
The second would be cost.
The third would be time planned on having this project paid for and built(things are old as soon as you buy them)
5th..would be time you wish to be able to keep before having to upgrade.
6th and last would be the Operating system and other programs if any that you would like to have installed.

Now with all that in mind... the speed of a chip does not neccessarily make it the fastest or best for your useage.
Think long and think hard but enjoy the build...as it is quite remarkable for the first time and quite empressive, too...Plus take lots of shots..pictures because your friends just will not believe you.

Wombat said:
Wikipedia have in their book section, a guide to building computers for the first time. This may be of some use to you... :p
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_To_Build_A_Computer

Good link wombat!:D

Been looking for something just like that!
Now I have it to link to instead of doing all that typing!

sorry, some habbits are just hard to break:D

Back
Top Bottom